2012年7月13日金曜日

Today, I Thought About.....

Hi!!
Today is rainy day, too.
The rainy season is not over by a long shot!!

I woke up at about nine o'clock.
However, I was very quite sleepy today because I talked long on the phone with my close friend at last midmight.
It took three and a half hours to hang up our cell-phone.
Therefore I was sleepy, but I wrote my graduation thesis.
Actually, I wanted to wash my car this afternoon but could not do it.
As you know, it is rainy today....
I gave up washing it, and I watched the TV in the afternoon.

At that time, I saw some unique commercial messages on the TV.
It is message of smart-phones.
These are airing on our TV.
Each company of cell-phone made them nice commercial messages, and they told consumers that the most useful smart-phone is our product.
The picture of commercial message gives expression to their macine's innovative function.
Most people has that innovative items, especially young people.
If you look around you, there are a lot of people who has the cool item.

The item have become increasingly popular in the past several years.
The goods made it easier for pople to access to the Internet wherever you are.
There are a lot of terrific tools, and it has huge volumes of data.
In addition, it is smaller than computers but can do almost exactly the same thing on the small screan.
Of course, new one has a lot of popular and convenient functions, such as waterproof bodies and receiving One Seg TV programs.
One Seg is a terrestrical digital broadcasting service.
These mervelous function was in the traditional cell-phone's style.

There are many nice function in smart-phones.
However, I have a resistance to talk to the phone.
Taking to machine is strange view because they are not person.
The brain will be confused and go out of our mind if people do that as if the phone is our friend, because people and our brain may not understand we are talking with the machine.
Of course, the machine's function is wonderful, but people had better not use it that way.
I think people should utilize the function for the handicapped.
If the function hears voices of the handicapped  and write down thier word, they can write the letter, even if they can not move their hands.

People should use the great machine for everyone.
It is important things for people.
Today, that was why I thought about smart-phones when I watched some interesting commercial messages.


Thanks for your reading.
See you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿