2012年6月15日金曜日

About Summer

Hi!!
How are you doing these days?
I was busy, so I have to do many things, such as writing my graduation thesis, doing job hunting and working part-time job.
I feel fullfilled.

By the way, it is gettting hotter and hotter.
The temperature likes summer.
People can many things on summer, such as swimming, eatting shaved ice and visiting summer festival.
There are many summer feature in Japan.
What is the best things in summer?

Hiroshima has important day of peace every summer.
As you know, it is Atomic-bomb day.
A lot of people visit Hiroshima Memorial Park and pray for peace on August 6th.
In evening, people throw a garden lantern into a river.
I had thrown it twice times.
People write about peace in their garden lantern, light a candle and throw slowly it a river.
A lot of garden lanterns are throwing a river.
The sight is very beautiful and fantastic.
The day and event gave people in the world a chance to think of peace.
Why don't you take part in this event this summer?

I wrote about summer.
I want to enjoy this summer because this summer is last summer of my university life.
Further, I'd like to enjoy my last school life.
However, I have many things...
I'll do my best.

Thanks for your reading.
I'd appreciate it if you would make some comments.

See you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿