2012年5月14日月曜日

Today's blog!!

Hello!!
The new week begins!!
I often write a blog at bogger on Sundays, but I write the blog this Monday.
I have enough time to write this blog.
If you have enough time, please read my blogg and make some comment.

I am tried now...because I write my graduation thesis at last weekend.
I learn English linguistic and gurammar.
It's difficult for me to understand it.
I always get sleepy when I study it, so I have to stuggle to stay awake.
Do you know anything nice idea about stay awake?

Then, I can't get my graduation thesis into shape.
I try to read the gurammar book which written by all English.
English grammar book has native feeling and specific grammatical item.
It is very useful for me, but it will take time before I comprehend it.
I think I should study English more harder.

In the end, I wrote up my thesis on five papers.
I must sent this to my teacher.
I will recive his guidance this Wednesday.
I'm worry about my graduation thesis, but I'll do my best.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿