2012年5月26日土曜日

Today is Nice Day.

Today, I was off duty of my part-time job.
I read some literatures and wrote my graduation thesis and blog.

On the morning, It's been a while since I have enough time to sleep.
Nowadays, I have to do many things, such as part-time job, job huntting and go to the library.
I could write and study my thesis at my house, because I rent some literatures.

On the afternoon and evening, I try to understand some literatures very hard.
I ate a carbonara at lunch which was made  by my mother.
It was delicious.

I was studing all day long, and it made me exhausted.
Of course, I took some break when I felt tired.
I got eye strain, because I worked on the computer very long time.
I am going to go to my bed after take a bath.
Oops!!
I had better finish this blog.

Oh, I should sleep early because must work at my part-time job at next morning...
I was very tired, but I had a very worthwhile time!!
I would like to spend everyday likes today.
I'll do my best tomorrow, too!!

Thank you for your reading!!
See you & Good night.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿