2012年4月22日日曜日

My Weekend

Hi!!
How was your weekend?
My weekend was okay, because it was not special.

Saturday, I went Loft at Sogou and bought some notes and pens.
I use these items for my class and job huntting.
Then, I worked at TULLY's Coffee which is my job place.
It was very busy but I thought it was fruitful work.

Sunday, I had a job interview at a company.
I coudn't talk smoothly because I freezed up in it.
I think I had better quickly turn around because it was already finish.
So, I hold out to the end my job huntting.

So, how about your weekend??
Please tell me it.

See you.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuki... What do you think about your part-time job? In this blog you should write about it in detail.

    Nice start. Try to write A LOT every week! If you do, your English writing will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除