2012年4月15日日曜日

Blog of Advanced Writing

Hi!!
I am writing my blog at end of day.
I think that I am last parson who post on this blog.
I forgot my blog a little, and I was busy becasueI worked at my part-time job and job huntting.


Today, I write about my part-time job.
I go to my part-time job three or four in a week.
I have a part-time job at coffee shop in Tatemachi-Hiroshima.
My shop has many coffee goods, such as a mug, coffee beans and coffee maker.
You can find something to your liking.

I worked at my job today's morning too.
I was very sleepy because had too much coffee to sleep last night and worked my assignment.
Many people visited at the coffee shop, so the shop was bustling.
I am a barista who serves coffee in  the cafe, so I made alot of cafe latte.
When I came home in this evening, I was very tired because worked seven hours a day.
However, I enjoyed my job because I have many nice fellow.

My coffe shop is very comfortable place because that is a hospitable shop.
I make delicious coffee or cafe latte, and I'll be wating you!!
Why don't you visit the coffee shop?

1 件のコメント:

  1. yuuki :)
    i like honey ice coffee!!
    it is sooo good♪
    what is reccomend drink??

    返信削除